Re: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Felix,

w.r.t. ensuring everyone's contribution is covered - I think the agenda
should only mention those that are speaking/presenting, otherwise it will
become far too cluttered.

Contributions from various partners can then be mentioned in the slides
(e.g. on the title slide or on any slides dealing with showcases) which
should be enough to illustrate the cross-collaborations.

Declan

--
*Dr. Declan Groves
Research Integration Officer