From: Philip [mailto:Philip.Oduffy@ul.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:30 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: TargetPointer DataCategory Expected Output

Hey Guys,
    I'm currently trying to validate the "TargetPointer" data category. I think the expected output for some of the files may be wrong.

Input: targetpointer1xml.xml
<file xmlns:its= <http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its> "http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its">
 <its:rules version="2.0">
  <its:targetPointerRule selector="//source" targetPointer="../target"/>
 </its:rules>
 <entry id="one">
  <source>Remember last folder</source>
  <target>lastFolder</target>
 </entry>
 <entry id="two">
  <source>Custom file filter:</source>
  <target>testFile.txt</target>
 </entry>
</file>

My output
/file
/file/its:rules[1]
/file/its:rules[1]/@version
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]/@selector
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]/@targetPointer
/file/entry[1]
/file/entry[1]/@id
/file/entry[1]/source[1]    targetPointer="lastFolder"
/file/entry[1]/target[1]
/file/entry[2]
/file/entry[2]/@id
/file/entry[2]/source[1]    targetPointer="testFile.txt"
/file/entry[2]/target[1]

Expected Output
/file
/file/its:rules[1]
/file/its:rules[1]/@version
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]/@selector
/file/its:rules[1]/its:targetPointerRule[1]/@targetPointer
/file/entry[1]
/file/entry[1]/@id
/file/entry[1]/source[1]    targetPointer="../target"
/file/entry[1]/target[1]
/file/entry[2]
/file/entry[2]/@id
/file/entry[2]/source[1]    targetPointer="../target"
/file/entry[2]/target[1]

I think targetPointer should equal "lastFolder" and "testFile.txt" not "../target". I could be wrong though, but if anyone could shed light on the issue, I would be grateful.
Thanks,
Philip