Re: ITS - process overlay

Thanks, yes i was thinking initially of a usecase where text analysis and term were performed on the source format, before it got sucked into the xliff portion of the workflow. But you can see from those xliff examples we're now doing that within the xliff portion of the workflow, and we will be using this for the rome demo, so i'll make this figure consistent.

In general though, outside the context of this particular demo, im not sure that one approach would be more preferable than another, it would depend on the broader content workflow. for example one might run the text analysis and terminology on the source for general consistency reasons beyond its advantages in localisation. In that case, translation of the content to provide a translation glossary could be a separate step.

Thanks,
Dave