Re: Sample XLIFF files decorated with ITS 2.0 markup

On 07/02/2013 16:56, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> I would put such files into a separate directory under
> https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/
> and write a short documentation 1-2 paragraphs explaining that this is
> not part of the conformance testing.

+1, its important we keep a clear distinction between the conformance
test suite and other functional systems tests for the benefit of
implementors trying to conduct ITS conformance tests in future.

> I'm putting Karl into the loop since I think in the Cocomore /
> Linguaserve also a lot of HTML documents with multiple data categories
> have been created. Maybe a subset of these could also be input to the
> XLIFF example file set?

Yes, I'd encourage that also, having more HTML and XLIFF files including
multiple ITS data categories is really helpful for wider systems testing
and as example-ware for best practice documents.

cheers,
Dave