RE: Meeting minutes from today's call

Hi Arle, Felix, all

In the last meeting, we said:

>> Upcoming meetings: 18. December. After that 8 January. Then every three
(e.g., January 29, Feb. 19)

I do not know if today we still have call. In any case I have to go now and
I cannot attend it. If you need anything just tell me.

I know I have pending the short tokens about each data category (Readiness
and Localization Note). I will complete them as soon as we have the final
template.

Sorry and all the best,

Pedro