From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:40 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Votes about ITS RDF representation http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Aug/0010.html

Hi all,

as an input to our call, here are the opinions about the ITS RDF representation question gathered so far. NOTE: I didn't asked for
types of votes (pro, can live with, cannot live with, ...). So below is my interpretation of mails. Let's confirm this on the call.
If the attendance on the call is low (thank you August holidays :) ) we may need to take a few more days via mail to gather
additional votes.

Talk to you soon,

Felix

1) Have a non-normative reference to NIF
Pro: Dave, Felix, Tadej, Karl
Can live with: David, Jörg
Cannot live with this: -

2a) Intent to have a standardized, that is normative RDF representation of ITS2. This could then not be NIF. It could be 2a)
something based on NIF, e.g. moving the six URIs that we rely on (+ the ontology file?)
Pro: David, Jörg
Can live with this: -
Cannot live with this: Dave, Felix, Tadej

2b) something completely different, yet to be defined.
Pro: -
Can live with this: Jörg
Cannot live with this: Felix, Dave, David