Re: Disambiguation issues

Hi,
  I don't recall there being a reason on my side for omitting
disambigSource in a global setting, and I didn't notice it was actually
missing in the global section. This attribute doesn't cause any issues
that were identified in the 'too many global rules' discussion. Here,
the global/local distinction is pretty orthogonal, so I think it should
also be there, with same rules as  in the 'local' part.

-- Tadej