Re: M1 - Nov-15

(Apologies for cross-posting) Hi Leroy, all,

you are doing a lot of & good work, no worries. The milestone M1 is
about reviewing the test suite files. Every implementor should look into
this - hence I'm sending this also to the main list. And as Yves said
below: there is no need to wait for unresolved issues.