Re: action-283

Hi Dave, taking the list into the loop to get some thoughts,

I started editing provenance, but then stopped. Your changes make sense,
but they create a disalignment with other data categories, e.g.
localization quality issues has not the mutually exclusive version of
pointer attributes that you created. I also have problems to understand
nesting like these:

[
•    Exactly one of the following:
            o    At least one of the following:
                      •    Exactly the following:
]

How about deleting all pointer attributes, except the pointer
"provRecsRefPointer" for standoff? This would make things easier and follow
the patterns Yves proposed for localization quality issue at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0103.html

I'm not trying to re-open the general "too many global rules" issue - this
is specific to provenance and trying to avoid things like the "Exactly one
... " nesting above.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow