RE: [ACTIOn-275] Generic stand-off elements

Hi Felix,

I understand your concern about the validation.

Maybe the newest versions of XSD could possibly have conditional validation so the two sets of attributes are mutually exclusive. But it’s probably not worth trying this.

If there are more drawbacks in simplifying we should stick with separate elements.

Maybe the names of the elements and the ref attributes could follow a similar pattern to so the user can see they are about the same thing. But that’s secondary.

Cheers,

-yves