Re: [ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter with proposal text

Hi Felix,
Yes, the URI pointer work in most cases, but this is to address the case
where we want to embed the target of the pointer in the file (based on
the case linguaserv brought up in Lyon, where they may be able to ammend
file but can add new ones to a client's CMS, so it problematic to
mandate an external file only) and it is HTML file, so a simple element
fragment URI won't work.

We are also, I guess, trying to make the solution a similar as possible
to the stand-off markup case to ease implementation.

cheers,
Dave