Re: Resolution proposal for ISSUE-2

I'm afraid I need to do some serious reading over the weekend on RDFa and Microdata before I'll feel qualified to contribute properly to the discussion.

The important considerations for me would relate to parsability but all of the proposals would seem to provide well structured, non-ambiguous, simply tokenised format.

Phil

the sender immediately by e-mail.

www.vistatec.com