Re: [Moderator Action] Re: [ISSUE-2] Re: Strawman microdata proposal

Hi Fabien,

a clarification question: do you also disagree with this part of Jirka's
statement:

> Which is of no use for ITS usage scenarios. ITS data categories are
> providing metadata about particular elements in XML and this relation
> is very important. In your example triplets are completely disconnected
> from the original HTML document. It's not possible to track back on
> which element respective its:* properties should be applied.

And if you disagree, how would in the example the triplets be connected to
the original HTML document? I am really just trying to understand how that
would work technically, in as much detail as possible. The RDFa primer
doesn't give information about that it seems.

Thanks,

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki