[ISSUE-2] Re: Strawman microdata proposal

Thanks a lot for this, Jirka. All: I openend an issue about this, see

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/2

and changed our mailing list conventions for issues accordingly, see

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Email_communication_tags

Please move this discussion forward - we need to resolve this before doing
any (prototype) implementations at all.

Am 15. März 2012 09:46 schrieb Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>:

> Hi,
>
> our charter states that we will provide microdata mapping for our
> metadata for HTML5. I have taken simple example using ITS 1.0 data
> category locNote:

>      xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its"
>      its:version="1.0">
>  <head>
>    <title>INBOX</title>
>  </head>
>    <h1>Welcome</h1>
> messages in your mailbox.</p>
> your mailbox capacity.</p>
>    …
>
> Then I have studied microdata (http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/) and there is
> how I think that we should capture same info using microdata:
>
> <!DOCTYPE html>
>  <head>
>    <title>INBOX</title>
>  </head>
>    <h1>Welcome</h1>
>      There are {MSGCNT} messages in your mailbox.
>      Your are using {STGCPT} of your mailbox capacity.
>    …
>
> Not very concise.
>
> Any comments welcomed.
>
>                        Jirka

>  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
>       Professional XML consulting and training services
>  DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
>  OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 member

Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow