[ACTION-167] relevance of regex example

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:52:11 +0200
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

I had an action item to clarify whether or not the Microsoft example of regex construct provided by Kevin in an XLIFF TC discussion was relevant or not for the possible forbiddenChars attribute of the ‘special requirements’ data category.

Jan and Kevin talked about it and their view is that the example is not applicable to our discussion as its meaning is more broad.

They also think that using a regex could be used for the more narrow meaning of the ITS attribute.

Cheers,
-yves