From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:53 PM
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List
Subject: [all] call for consensus on Standoff Provenance (related to ISSUE-22)

Hi all,
Given the implementation commitment to provenance and the previous posting on this subject, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Jun/0161.html
please find attached the proposed specification for the Standoff Provenance data category, which complements the Translation Provenance Agent

i already acknowledge the likely comment that this needs a pointer option, that's no problem if needed. But I wanted to get this out as it may help address many of the comments already being raised around Translation Provenance Agent call.

many thanks,
Dave