Re: General note on the ITS 2.0 spec

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 06:21:23 +0200
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>, Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
A big +1 to HTML5. This basically means an action item to add the sections
Jirka mentioned. Maybe even examples with HTML5, both globally and locally,
would be enough. We need them anyway for the test suite.

If people agree that this is the way to go, I am happy to add examples to
the spec. Please let me know your thoughts.

Felix