Question on "localization properties" (Re: [spec] question)

Putting Richard into the loop,

Hi Richard,

see below. Bottom line: Arle was wondering about the mention of
"localization properties" and did some rewording in ITS 2.0. Is this
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#out-of-scope
OK with you?

--
Felix Sasaki