Prague face-to-face details

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:48:19 +0200
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hello all,

Just to let you know, we are waiting for details on the meeting, but we have enough to help you plan travel:

The meeting will start at 9:00 on September 25 and go though 16:00 or so on September 26. So you should plan on arriving on September 24 and you could take a late afternoon flight out on September 26.

We'll get more on hotels and specific venue as soon as possible.

-Arle