Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

Hi Dave,

2012/7/19 Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>

>  Felix,
> thanks for the explanation, that's clear now. But yes, perhaps we could
> make the override semantics a bit clearer using your wording, as the
> question of partial application of datacategory attribute to element may be
> raised with any such data categoy with this sort of 'set valued' attribute.
>
> So after: "In case of conflicts between global selections via multiple
> rule <http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20120626/#selection-global>elements, the last selector has higher precedence."
> include:
> "Override semantics are always complete, that is all information that is
> specified in one rule element is overridden by the next one."

Very good idea. I just would add above sentence to the note

"The precedence order fulfills the same purpose as the built-in template
rules of [XSLT 1.0]."

So that we avoid changing normative text. I just talked to Arle, he is just
doing some editing and will have a look.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow