Re: [ISSUE 34] Quality error category proposal

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 10:20:22 +0200
Cc: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Hi Yves,

Here is the simple dummy file I put up as a machine-readable reference:

http://www.dfki.de/qtlaunchpad/nonmatchingDate.xml

I just made up a simple XML format and added some basic styling so it would be intelligible for humans. It would obviously need to be defined and made more robust, but it should still give the idea. So, in this case, the idea is that the its-errordef (or whatever it is called) would point to something that could refer to this as its authoritative source for the definition (never mind that this is neither stable nor authoritative for the moment).

-Arle