Edits by 18 July

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:06:19 +0200
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>, Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>, David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi co-editors, with CC to the public list, so that others are aware of this,

do you think you can spend some time editing by 18 July?

I have a few editing related action items

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/157
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/163
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/150

which I will do before my holiday starts. The process for you would be
- Do a CVS update (never forget this :) )

- Make your edits and update the changelog at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.odd

          major changes that have been made to this document since the
<ref target="http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20120626/">ITS 2.0
Working Draft 26 July 2012</ref>.</p>

- Send a mail to the public list about your edits, for others to review.

I know that getting used to ODD editing takes time, so just see what you
can do by 18 July.

Dave, could you just send a mail to the public list on 19 July saying "we
want to publish this as an updated working draft on 26 July - any
objections?". I then can use that to initiate the publication.

Thanks,