Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

Yves,
Yes, I think it should be possible to have more than one domain
associated with a piece of content.

If this maps to multiple domain in the consumer tool, for statistical
machine translation at least, this _can_ be handled by including
training corpora from all the domains in training the MT engine you will
use for this, so this is useful information.

Given this case, we should not however, I believe, specify such
behaviour in the recommendation, since this is really a
business/resourcing decision on the consumer tool side.

For instance, the consumer MT could choose to just ignore the domain and
take a one size fits all approach. Alternatively if may be selective in
which domains based on the range of content marked with domain, e.g.
with reference to Felix's example if the content has hundreds of
sentences marked with domain 'automotive' AND 'medical', but only a
couple of sentences marked with additional domains 'criminal law' and
'property law', the consumer tool may opt to include its domains 'auto'
and 'medicine', but not 'law', since the extra training resources
doesn't justify the improvement in the output.

cheers,
Dave