Re: [ACTION-160] (related to [ACTION-135] too) Summarize specialRequirements

Hi Michael,

just a clarification question: do you mean max-size? So far for the other
aspects of specialRequirements, we don't have a clear definition, so we may
end up "just" with max-size.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow