Re: Error categories from Okapi

Phil,

Would you have data that would let you check that? If not, how hard would it be to gather some data going forward? I really have no idea if there would be any correlation or if they would be entirely independent variables.

Also, can you send me a list of the automated checks you run? I would like to compare them to the other lists I am looking at.

-Arle