From: Dominic Jones [mailto:Dominic.Jones@scss.tcd.ie]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 1:49 PM
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public LT-TESTS Public; Multilingual Web LT Public List
Subject: Please update conformant categories ASAP (Making M2 deadline today)

Dear Partners,

Many thanks to those who have updated their conformant data categories on our shared google doc. The spreadsheet is found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0

We will be reviewing the above spreadsheet at our 4pm call. Updates are still required from:

Shaun McCance (Invited Expert)
Declan Groves (CNGL/DCU)
Karl Fritsche (Cocomore)
Pedro L. Díez Orzas (Linguaserve)
Tatiana Gornostay, Mārcis Pinnis (Tilde) Tadej Štajner (Jozef Stefan Institute) Phil Ritchie (VistaTEC) Serge Gladkoff (Lorgrus)

The above are members who at this point have not updated the spreadsheet. Please do this by our call this afternoon, if its not recorded in the spreadsheet its not done!

Many thanks and hoping we make M2 today.

Dom

--
Dominic Jones | Research Assistant
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.