Re: The word is out

Hi Arle,
That sounds very encouraging - any more details you can share?

Note I've already got email back from WeLocalise, Symantec, Spartan
Software Inc and XTM that they will look at the draft and provide
feedback. Nieves, Felix, it might be worth tracking such
acknowledgements on your spreadsheet so we can prioritize who to remind
with individual emails nearer the close date.

cheers,
Dave