Re: [All] changes made for last call publication

Hi Yves, all,

mostly for the others who want to follow changes to the draft: there is
a separate mailing list for this, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-commits/2012Dec/
for each change in the cvs repository a mail is generated.
So far only the editors are subscribed, but everybody can subscribe too, see