From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:37 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [All] changes made for last call publication

Hi all,

I implemented the changes we discussed during today's call, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#changelog-since-20121023
change 37-38
and a diff to the document before today's call at
http://tinyurl.com/cx87tw5

I am now going to prepare this for the publication, but the process is mostly automized. So if you see anything in the draft please let me know.

Thanks,