Re: [All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

I would propose changing the its annotation to "generatorRef",
"annotatorRef" or "processorRef".

Phil

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#list-of-elements-and-attributes

> I realized that the provenance "reference to tools" attribute is very
similar to the its tool annotation attribute:

> - in provenance: its-tool-ref or its:toolRef
> - for ITS annotation: its-tools-ref or its:toolsRef
>
> I think we should rename its-tools-ref (that is the annotation
> mechanism) including the XML counterpart its:toolsRef) to avoid
confusion. Since that is a normative change we should get this done on
Monday before the call. Any suggestions?

> - Felix

the sender immediately by e-mail.

www.vistatec.com