RE: [All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

> I understand that we selected that that specific data category needed to allow for two tool's references: toolRef and revToolRef.

Wow.. that was bad English. Let me rephrase:

I understand that we selected to allow the Provenance data category to have its own mechanism because it needed to specify two tool's references: one for translation, the other for revision.

And now that I'm writing this I realize those tools may be different from the tool that does the ITS annotation, which is what toolsRef provide...

Never mind then... forget my previous email.
-yves