Re: [all] query on language information

2012/8/31 Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>

> Yves,
> Apologies for being slow to follow up.
>
> Should we therefore make explicit  in the definition of the its language
> information data category that the xml:lang value takes precedence when
> both match a node?
>
> I see we made a similar statement in relation to xml:id and its:idValue in
> the latter's specification.
>
> Also would this cause issues with ITS1.0 compatability?

We would at least need a test case for this, following the rules of xml:id
vs. its:idValue which can be testet here
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-idvalue-attribute-1
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/examples/xml/EX-idvalue-attribute-1.xml

Any volunteer to create the test case for language information?

Leroy or Dave / Dom, can you add
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/examples/xml/EX-idvalue-attribute-1.xml
to the test suite?
Side note: