Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation [ACTION-181]

Hi, all,
Co-existence of disambiguaton is not that important - I also can't
justify a real use case for it. The point is more about specifying what
level we're disambiguating on. I'm in favor of keeping the disambigLevel
solution and not introducing a new set of attributes, trading off
coexistence.

I also propose a different solution for the 'disambigSource' and
'entityTypeSource' scenario, which are mostly redundant in RDF: the user
can use either only a disambigIdentRef to specify a URI for the target
entity, or a pair of disambigSource and disambigIdent strings in order
to cover use cases, where the meanings don't have addressable URIs.

Major differences:
* entityType -> generalize to targetType, cover all levels;
* disambigType -> rename to disambigLevel, change constants from
literals to URIs.
* disambigSource* -> disambigSource, restrict usage to disambiguating
with non-URI identifiers
* disambigIdentRef -> disambigIdentRef* for URI identifier +
disambigIdent for local identifiers in the scope of a disambigSource
* entityTypeSource* -> dropped

-- Tadej