Re: [ACTION-188] closed (Make query language attribute related edits)

Hi Jirka,

2012/8/9 Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>

> Thanks for the text Jirka.

+1.

One additional note: in a previous version you had the comment

"[Ed. note: We need more precise definition how to deal with XPath and
HTML5 content. We might decide to use modified XPath version where XHTML
namespace is default and there is no need to use prefixes.]"

Do you think we don't need that anymore and should just use "normal" XPath
processing, that is with prefixes? The current examples are like that, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/examples/html5/EX-translateRule-html5-1.xml
but the test suite in its current version is assuming processing without
prefixes, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Aug/0004.html
http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/inputdata/translatehtml/Translate2Rules.xml

Dom, others (with a strong interest in HTML5), any thoughts?

> A few notes:
>
> -- In "selector MUST use a RelativeLocationPath", "RelativeLocationPath"
> is not a link, while we have links for "AbsoluteLocationPath" in other
> places.
>
> -- externalResourceRefPointer and targetPointer are missing in the list of
> "pointing" attributes.
>

> Cheers,
> -ys

Felix Sasaki