Re: [all] Call for consensus on disambiguation - feedback integrated [ACTION-181]

Thanks for this, Tadej, looks good. There is just one comment I don't see
reflected:

7) A question on the data category in general and the "rules" element: does
it make sense to make some attributes mandatory? Currently, this would be
valid:
<its:disambiguation selector="/text/body/p[@id='dublin']/>

It seems that still all metadata items / attributes are optional. Is there
a way to be more specific about what must or must not appear together, what
is optional etc?

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow