Re: [Issue-41][Action-190] Draft a section about mtConfidence, based on the discussion

changing one answer down below..

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
*cellphone: +353-86-0222-158*
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Dr. David Filip <David.Filip@ul.ie> wrote:

>> --- attribute names
>>
>> If we have mtConfidenceScore we  probably should have
>> mtConfidenceProducer and mtConfidenceEngine, like for the other data
>> categories.
>>

> I said right, as I thought it was about capitalization only

I want to keep mtProducer and mtEngine, MT Confidence is the general
category and the importnat value is the confidence score
(mtConfidenceScore), which is self reported by specific mtEngine of an
mtProducer.