Re: [all] call for consensus on Standoff Provenance (related to ISSUE-22)

Hi all, we at UL are interested in implementing this.
However, I agree with Yves that wordcount is a big pain point [must be
addressed via ULI IMHO and is out of scope of this group].
So not mentioning wordcount is a good suggestion..
Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS