Re: Quality markup sample

Ah, of course, <span /> should work.

Phil.

From:   Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
To:     Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>,
Cc:     Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>, Phil Ritchie
<philr@vistatec.ie>, Multilingual Web LT Public List
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Date:   01/08/2012 16:15
Subject:        Re: Quality markup sample

2012/8/1 Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Wow… That is really pushing toward new frontiers :) N*2 levels of
information into a single value is bound to break at some point: you can’t
use any of the delimiters as literal for example.

I would think that if you need to apply several note to the same content
you would use several <span> elements. It’s not nice, but it’s more common
than doing that kind of cramming.

But overall it seems we are really trying to put inline something that is
just not working well inline.

I agree, and my proposal just came because the inline requirement seemed
to be mandatory. But maybe we can drop it, or use the "span" solution, ...
Phil?

Felix

Cheers,
-ys