From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Mārcis Pinnis
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: [LT-Web] Dashboard or data issue

Also Marcis you are coming up as unknown could you please add in your name and email to your git for future commits. Just do the following in the console:

git config --global user.name<http://user.name> "Your Name Here"
git config --global user.email "your_email@youremail.com<mailto:your_email@youremail.com>"

Leroy