From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:13 AM
To: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: Uploading to the git hub

Also don't forget to check for any errors in your output http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html <http://htmlpreview.github.com/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html#Provenance>

Leroy