From: Shaun McCance [mailto:shaunm@gnome.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:34 AM
To: Leroy Finn
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: Test suite output update

On Thu, 2012-09-13 at 10:37 +0100, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Hey Shaun,
>

> Thanks for the help one point though on your output you need to add
> "path=" the file path bits. This was discussed in this mail named
> "Test suite update"

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Sep/0039.html

I think Yves advocated not including the "path=", but just starting with the actual path. I don't really see the point in putting the same five bytes at the beginning of each line. But if that's what we're doing, the code change is trivial on my side.

--
Shaun