Re: Test suite output update

Also just to mention i will be the following also:

   - writing a small manual describing the test suite usage and purpose,
   input files and output files just to help fill people in.
   - update the locale filter test indicated by Shaun this morning
   - Add in namspaces to the output and server the output as UTF-8.
   - Finish all the tab delimited output bu the Prague meeting

Thanks,
Leroy