Re: Test Suite update

On Fri, 2012-08-24 at 16:15 +0100, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I will be have created the test files for the following data
> categories and should be publishing them on the test suite web page
> (located here http://phaedrus.scss.tcd.ie/its2.0/its-testsuite.html)
> by Monday evening. The data categorises that will be added by Monday
> evening (27th August) are as follows:
>       * Disambiguation(not finalised in draft yet according to
>         yesterdays call)
>       * Target Pointer
>       * Id value
>       * Preserve space

For Preserve Space:

* It kind of hurts my brain that some data categories have their
test file names with mixed caps, and some are all lowercase. It
seems all the new ones are all lowercase. It's not a big deal,
really, but it feels odd.

* Tests 1 and 3 use the curly quote U+2019. Tests 2 and 4 use
the straight quote U+0027. Given that it's the same text in all
of them, I think they should be the same.

* In preservespace1xml.xml, the version attribute on its:rules
should not be namespaced.

--
Shaun