From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:52 AM
To: Felix Sasaki; Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Cc: Dave Lewis; Yves Savourel; Dominic Jones
Subject: Re: Test suite output format

Here is a small sample of the tab delimited output for translate.

Leroy

On 5 September 2012 13:02, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:

Great, thanks a lot, Leroy.

Best,

Felix

2012/9/5 Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>

Hey Felix,

I have the new text output ready to go I have basically put the output
through another XSLT page to make it produce text output as described
by Yves. I will add in details to the page about the textual output
when i am adding in the new output files to the webpage (while also
updating all the zip files).

Thanks,
Leroy

--