Re: Test suite output format

Hey Yves,Felix,

Thanks for your examples about this tab-delimited output.  This will take a
few days to update the actually test suite and then to run all the test
files so i don't think it is possible to get this all done by tomorrow.
 But i can start working on it today and we could possibly aim for some
stage next week to publish this output. But i will add in the output
description on the ITS test suite page today based on this tab delimited
output.

Thanks,
Leroy