Re: Feedbcak for Domain

Hey Yves,

I updated this now based on the ITS 2.0 draft and should be okay. Let me
know. Also i haven't updated the the zip files yet because the files are
still in flux so i will wait till there is steady agreed upon version so
that i can update on. If there are no more further issues in the up coming
days (Wednesday) i will update the all zips then.

Thanks,
Leroy