From: Dominic Jones [mailto:Dominic.Jones@scss.tcd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:54 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: 'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'
Subject: Re: Test suite specs

Hi Yves.

There is an additional problem in that every time we make a change to the output or input files we spend a great deal of time updating the website with new links. We're dealing with 100+ files now… So I'd like to discuss the below during Lyon next week, and agree on the exact format they / we would like to see, so that we're not spending an excess of time re-generating output files of their file names as the target moves. One solution to this is that we just use github for the collection of input and output files, making the website redundant, until we're sure that the creases have been iron out in exactly how we want the output to be formed. Its much easier to just update GitHub than it is to update the website.

Are you happy to spend some time next week discussing this, leaving this thread open until then?

Hope that makes sense.

Dom
--
Dominic Jones | Research Assistant