Re: [ACTION-230] ITS 2.0 Test suite on github

On 28.9.2012 19:02, Leroy Finn wrote:

> I have put the test suite on github. The test suite is located here on
> github https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite. It is public so anyone
> in the group can download it or make updates to it as they see fit.

Hi Leroy,

in several directories I see files which have same name but differ in
casing, for example translate2html.html and Translate2Html.html
It seems that this is very confusing for git, at least on Windows. Would
it be possible to fix this and ideally use only lowercased filenames?

Thanks,

    Jirka