From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 6:41 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: M1 - Nov-15

Hey Yves,

We are very close to publishing the next version of the test suite. I had to put in a few updates to the parser which have held things up and have been going through the output of the files making sure they are correct as well as correcting errors in the input files which have arose during testing while making some of the test files better. At the moment I am hoping to have the next version up by Monday without provenance (which will follow later in the week) .  Sorry about the delay.

Thanks,

Leroy