Re: [All implementers] test sute master file

Hi all again,

based on the below XML export from
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0

I have generated a first version of a test suite dashboard, see
attachment. Currently it contains only the commitments made in the
google docs, not what is actually in github. I will update this during
the end of year season so that the implementers github files are
actually loaded and compared to the expected output.

Best,

Felix